It’s finally February, and you know what that means—Valentine’s Day will soon be here! I’m not usually a big celebrator of this holiday, but it’s just so darn hard not to love all the love, ya know? So over the next couple weeks, I’ll be spreading a little love of my own with some V-day versions of #hkholiday. First up: a few gift ideas for your sweetheart or bestie!
1. west elm “eye love you” keychain – who couldn’t use a (cute) daily reminder?
2. uo heartbreaker sunglasses – these are so fun! and now she can actually look at you with hearts in her eyes:)
3. orelia arrow stud earrings – play cupid with these adorable little arrows
4. succulent heart garden – flowers will fade, but these gorgeous succulents will be a lasting reminder
5. capri blue jar candle in “volcano” – red, hot, and burning, like your love!
PS—keep an eye out for more Valentine’s gift inspiration from basically bubbly!